Abra is a cryptocurrency lending platform and exchange. At Abra, you can earn interest on your cryptocurrencies for lending them out, or put up your cryptocurrency as collateral to get a loan.
As a new user, you can currently get up to a total of $40 in CPRX as a sign-up bonus for joining Abra with a referral link (click here to use ours)!
Steps to get the $40 Abra sign-up bonus!
Here are the full steps you need to follow to make sure you’ll get your CPRX sign-up bonus:
- Sign up with a referral link. Click here to use our referral link. If you’re on mobile it should direct you to download the Abra app. If you’re on desktop, you’ll be taken to a landing page with a QR code. Scan the QR code to download the Abra app.
- When you sign up using the app, make sure the Abra referral code: RC8USA345 is added.
- Finish setting up your account, and verify your identity to complete the KYC procedure.
- Within 30 days of signing up, make a $15+ crypto deposit, and keep it in your Abra account for 7 days to qualify for the $25 in CPRX referral sign-up bonus.
- If you go to the ‘rewards’ section in the app, you’ll find that Abra also has a separate deposit bonus going on, to earn another $15 in CPRX. The requirements for this bonus are the same: deposit $15+ in crypto, and keep it in the app for 7 days.
So if you’ve already made a $15+ deposit in step 4, you’ll qualify for both bonuses.
- After 7 days, the CPRX reward will show up as ‘pending’ in the ‘Rewards’ section of the app. It’ll take 5-7 days for the reward to actually be deposited to your Abra account balance.
That’s all! Once the waiting is over, your account will automatically be credited a total of $40 in Crypto Perx (CPRX)!
Note that non-US users get will only get a $5 in CPRX referral sign-up bonus, and have to keep their deposit in Abra for 30 days to qualify. The additional $15 deposit bonus isn’t available to non-US users at all.
Abra is a cryptocurrency exchange and lending platforms, and allows you to earn interest on your cryptocurrencies. They’re based in the United States, and have been in business since 2014.
If you want to compare the interest rates provided by Abra with other crypto lending platforms, check out our crypto interest rate comparison table.